[Diy_efi] Re: [Efi332] Fw: wide-band O2 sensor comparison

Andrew Brownsword asword at telus.net
Mon Aug 12 18:52:18 GMT 2002

Well in my case I think this will be sufficient... I'm converting airflow
meters so I can use a commercial A/F meter (which I can borrow for short time)
to get some baseline readings from the stock VAF, and then use that to
calibrate the display I'm building to interpret the DIY-WB's voltage signal.
The result I can then use to tune on the MAF I'm converting to.

I can see the argument that this isn't a precise device, but really is there
any alternative for anything close to this amount of money?  The DIY-WB is
going to be more useful than the typical HEGO-based gadget, and that's enough
for a hobbiest like me.