[Diy_efi] oopic2 based controller

Dave Williams ronin at aristotle.net
Sat Aug 17 00:04:58 GMT 2002

Bino Lardo wrote:

> Did someone ever try to do a complete fuel and ingnition controller  whit a
> oopic2 board.

 I looked into that about a year ago.  They do not give any timings or
latencies for I/O or instructions, so there is no way to use the chip
unless you instrument it and find out for yourself.

 From talking with some ooPIC fans, apparently the vendor *used to*
provide that sort of thing, but I guess it got lost in the last revision
of their touchy-feely GUI interface.  I know of a guy who did an
ignition controller with the early version, but his was old enough to
have had the timing documented.

 When they failed to reply to e-mail, it was the end of my interest in
the company.

--
I've got a secret / I've been hiding / under my skin / | Who are you?