[Diy_efi] oopic2 based controller

Bino Lardo binolardo at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 19 14:27:17 GMT 2002

I would like to be able to programe it whit my laptop connected to it via
the printer port.for the dev environement I have no preference the because I
will have to learn it anyway, so something easy to learn would be good. I
would like a board alredy assemble like a prototype one. as for what I want
to do, I would like to do the same thing as a efi332 but if I could ad
traction control and anti lag device it would be a plus. also something
really cheap. Tell me if you have other question. thanks