[Diy_efi] MAF calibration

Andrew Brownsword asword at telus.net
Tue Aug 20 18:51:53 GMT 2002

The MECS-I was used in first generation Probes, and the MECS-II in 2nd
generation 2.5L V6 Probe GTs (like mine).  The sensors are almost all quite
different than Ford sensors (especially the airflow meter, which is a painfully
limiting "measuring core" plug-on-a-spring design).  The 2.0L 4-cylinder Probe
is a MAF-based EEC-IV motor.