[Diy_efi] Motec PLM

Jose Santana mpower2002 at jazzfree.com
Wed Aug 21 06:07:40 GMT 2002

Group,

After the recent discussions about the accuracy of the
WB kit, I have decided to go with the "real thing" and buy
a professional A/F meter. I'm going to do this for a living,
so... what the heck. I'm willing to pay up to $2K.

I was searching through the web and came accross Motecs
web page: http://www.motec.com.au/plm.htm

They have a new toy called PLM (Professional Lambda Meter)
which seems to be the new version of their earlier A/F meter...

The difference: now they go for only $1300!!!!!.

I was reading the PLM specs and it looks like it's a serious
and reliable thing...Tons of features, works with both NTK
and BOSCH sensors...

What do you guys think about it? It it worth it?

Comments, suggestions are more than welcome...

Thanks! ( by the way, I can't see the price for the LA3 (LA4?)
listed anywhere...anyone? ;-)

José Santana <mpower2002 at jazzfree.com>