[Diy_efi] oopic2 based controller

Bino Lardo binolardo at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 21 06:07:41 GMT 2002

its sequentiel,dont know about the injector or spark resolution(what is
that),map size 16by16,dis,map sensor,turbo,8000rpm red line,the traction
control is not important.

I think im gone used a pic16f877 device if some one see something rong whit
this let me know

http://www.microchip.com/1010/pline/picmicro/category/embctrl/14kbytes/devices/16f877/index.htm