[Diy_efi] Fuel Regulators

Mark mark at szutta.com
Wed Aug 21 20:58:34 GMT 2002

I wasn't sure how tolerant these pumps were to low flow conditions, I guess
from your comments, not very.
The configuration with the regulator directly after the pump was used in a
production road car in Australia (VL Commodore), I assume there was a second
regulator but never really understood the purpose of the first one after the
pump.

Thanks guys.