[Diy_efi] eec-iv program questions

Heath, Tom theath at plasticart.com
Fri Aug 23 17:58:51 GMT 2002

I've looked into the eec tuning adapters (treecer), but they do not support
my particular PCM directly.  I've done a little Basic programming, so I
thought I would poke around at a sample program I found.
I grabbed a HEX editor off the web, but I couldn't see anything in the
sample file.  Apparently it's "Assembled", but I think I found a
dis-assembler.

If I do dis-assemble this program, What could I expect to see in Ascii text?
I hope I could see groupings of numbers with some type of header or legend.
Has anyone tried this, and are willing to help a hacker wanabe?

Thanks
Thom