[Diy_efi] LM2902 which one to use

Martin, Sam sam.martin at ieminc.com
Fri Aug 23 23:14:46 GMT 2002

I'm still building the DIY WB controller. I know almost nothing about
digital electronics (just what I've managed to read in the past week in very
basic Radio Shack books).

Anyway, the parts list specifies two LM2902N-ND chips. Digikey does not show
this part number. However, they have two chips that appear to be similar:
LM2902NNS-ND "IC OP AMP QUAD LOW POWER 14-DIP" mfg part # LM2902N (National
Semiconductor)
296-6599-5-ND "IC QUAD OP AMP 14 DIP" mfg part # LM2902N (Texas Instruments)

I've ordered two each of these and was wondering if either would work and
which would be my best choice (if it matters)?

Thanks,
	Sam

Sam A. Martin
Statistician
Innovative Emergency Management
http://www.ieminc.com
8555 United Plaza Blvd. Suite 100 Baton Rouge, La 70809
(225) 952-8230 [voice]
(225) 952-8122 [fax]