[Diy_efi] [ot] Twin tyres(A$)/tires(USD)

Mike erazmus at iinet.net.au
Mon Aug 26 18:38:28 GMT 2002

Hi guys,

Slight off topic issue, am looking for new and s/h twin tyres
for my car, have been using these for 12 years now and on my last
set and a half...

Tyre sizes are:-   125/85VR16,  129/90VR16

but I can also use 105/85VR16

these were made by Yokohama, Avon and in the USA some 5 years ago
by "Twin-Tire" International in CA but they have since gone bust,
the wheels were made by "Crimson, Inc" in Japan which had an office
in CA also.

Anyone know of any resurgence of the use of this concept for road
cars or know of a dealer somewhere that may have a few sets of
new ones in the back wharehouse - I have 4 people in Perth who
would be willing to chip in together to get a container over,

Regards

Mike Massen
Hm 08 9444 8961,  Fx 08 9384 0861,  Mb 0438 048961

Some power stuff here: http://www.iinet.net.au/~erazmus

Ancient Sufi saying:
        "Should your God save you from adversity, choose another God"