[Diy_efi] idle control strategy for SD systems w/o bypass air

Mike R Brown mike_brown at agilent.com
Thu Aug 29 02:51:26 GMT 2002

Tom,
	That is the only thing they do and it is done in the calibration
portion of the code (maps, tables, and constants).  The basic algorithms
have never changed from Edelbrock (same code as Weber wrote it) and the
richening has had only limited success.  Most installations it doesn't
help that much.  The stability of the control loop still causes 'blower
roll'.

Mike