[Diy_efi] 1984 Corvette ECM

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Thu Aug 29 02:51:37 GMT 2002

Chuck Kahler wrote:
> it was determined a couple of the transistors in the ECM were fried.  One
> was on the power supply side and the other was a small one in the main board
> of the computer.

Maybe you could fix your ECM?

From:  http://www.acdelco.com/html/catalog/index_list.htm

1225550:
Year  Make      Model             Engine
1982  CHEVROLET CAMARO            V8 5.0L 305cid GAS FI N Engine VIN = 7
1982  CHEVROLET CORVETTE          V8 5.7L 350cid GAS FI N Engine VIN = 8
1982  PONTIAC   FIREBIRD TRANS AM V8 5.0L 305cid GAS FI N Engine VIN = 7

The 1226026 list is much longer.

You could also read in the archives about using a 1227747 truck ECM to
control your crossfire motor.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet