[Diy_efi] (off topic) Disk pad wear reduction with

Mike erazmus at iinet.net.au
Fri Dec 6 15:57:51 GMT 2002

mmmmm, Tah,

Well I'm serious up to the point (so far) of appreciating earlier
efforts in this direction and will certainly follow up your lead,
and from that perspective I'm interested in what metric was used
to gauge whether it was worthwhile or not - with all sorts of
inherent assumptions about wear versus fuel consumption delta over
what period of time etc. It does sound like a neat and practical idea
which saves intercepting hydraulic fluid and all the complications that
could entail, thanks again for the lead, will check it over weekend,
next thing to check is the issue of light greased vs sealed oil bearings
for the wheels <sigh>

*grin*

Thanks for going to the trouble to describe this :)

Rgds ~`:o)

Mike