Advice requested for choosing aftermarket EFI system

Robert Charles Scealy rcs07 at uow.edu.au
Tue Jan 8 05:49:41 GMT 2002

I have used MicroTech computers before, they are quite popular over
here, and I know a fair few other people who have used them and liked
them. They are a lower end unit, and as such sometimes dont carry the
features of units like MoTeCs, but for the money did quite a nice job
(~$550 aus). I am pretty sure they are exported over to the US.