WBO2 Connector Group Purchase

Gary Schaumberg arnie at nconnect.net
Wed Jan 9 18:24:24 GMT 2002

A puzzled Arnie asks:

OK, I'm bold enuf to ask a potentially stupid question.  What would
prompt me to need/want to order 10 connector assemblies?  It's not like
I will wear them out and I'll be using 2 O2 sensors. I'm obviously
forgetting something.

Steve.Flanagan at VerizonWireless.com wrote:

Bryan,

It looks like you could increase your order and receive enough
components to make 1000 connectors (vs the 714) and it will only cost
you an additional $139.

This is assuming there is enough interest in the group to buy 1000
connectors.

This would get the unit cost down to around $2.15 per connector, now if
everyone ordered at least 10, it would cost each person about the same
as if they were going to purchase the 5 (about $25).

Have you thought about contacting one of these companies that make EFI
systems that have WBO2 sensors with them.  Maybe they would buy your
extras.