Question on NTK WBsensor

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Sun Jan 20 01:27:58 GMT 2002

bcroe at juno.com tapped away at the keyboard with:

> Last I heard that project was theory only, no working
> hardware.

No sensor here as yet. I'm travelling 8000km to pick one up in a
couple of weeks.

The project is probably some 3 "man-months" away from working
prototype.  I've not had much time to spare on the project recently.
Too busy with stuff that pays the bills.

The method is, btw probably used by Siemens and Bosch in some
installations with NOx sensors due to relative immunity to external
noise.

--
 /"\  Bernd Felsche - Innovative Reckoning, Perth, Western Australia
 \ /      ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!       |