New Accel DFI unit???

Greg Hermann bearbvd at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 21 05:58:05 GMT 2002

At 12:29 AM 1/21/02, Enzo wrote:
>I have installed a few already. They have been out for a while already.
>There are great units. (compared to their previous one, lol) I honestly
>think for the money you can't get a better unit right now.

Ballpark, how much for just the ecu, software and harness??

Assume it has drivers that will handle P&H injectors OK ??

How much are they charging for their WBO2 option (sensor, box, and harness?
Does this thing just give a voltage output to the ecu?? As in--how much
trouble would it be to just use a DIY WBO2 with their ecu??

How many ignition outputs does their ecu have (as in can you do DIS, wasted
spark, or coil near plug with no wasted spark, with it ??

What are the timing options?? Does it JUST use four flying magnets and a
cam sensor, or can it use a 60 (or whatever) toothed wheel as well??

What is the minimum possible incremental change to injector PW with this
new ecu?? (Would be in some # of micro seconds, like 4, 8, 16). Their OLD
unit only did 64 us increments !!

The magazine chimp was pretty easily impressed. :-)

Greg