Throttle-by-Wire

Camden Lindsay cjl169 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 00:52:39 GMT 2002

Before we all get in a horrible hollering match about this-

if you research, you will find that some (many?) foreign (that is, european)
cars will not lock until key is removed (my audi, my vw) and that many
american cars will lock if the key is just off.  Please do not make broad
generalizations about what is true and what is not, as there are many
different things around.

camden