OT: Strut front end in drag car chassis??

The Punisher punisher454 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 08:50:22 GMT 2002

I know this is way off topic, but does anybody have any experience building
a strut front end ?? I am in the process of finishing the frame on My
pro-street 67 Camaro and have decided to scrap the MustangII front end Idea
and build My own strut front suspension. I plan on using an OEM R&P,
fabricating My own lower A-arms and using factory type struts with
aftermarket coilover springs(for adjustability and wide selection of spring
rates). I'm kinda thinking like 3rd gen F-body struts.

Basicly I need to know what kind of lower geometry is used in something like
an Alston or Morrison setup. Any info or suggestions apreciated greatly.

Thanks.