DIY-WB parts kit

efi_student efi.student at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 29 18:47:43 GMT 2002

I am in a similar situation.  Mailed the check mid-November, got the
list of shipped kits in December, told Steve I was not on the list, got
a very quick response, "I'll make it right", but the check has not
cleared my bank.  I assumed the first one got lost, mailed another one
almost 2 weeks ago in hopes of clearing up what ever might be slowing
things down.  I too am anxious, but patient, and confident that Steve
will make it right just as he said.

Lance