Building a Flow bench, motor speed:flow

bill.shurvinton at nokia.com bill.shurvinton at nokia.com
Tue Jan 29 18:48:09 GMT 2002

Hi,

I've stayed away from this discussion on the basis that a flow bench is a dangerous thing in the wrong hands (mine), but was wondering....There is an antipodean nutter who built a beer cooler using a propane tank and an RX7 turbo configured as a small jet engine. Easy to build and should provide the flow required, if I have read right that you can suck or blow with a flow bench.

Drawback is noise. It is very noisy, but if you live out the way not a problem. It will also cool your beers while you flow!

Url is http://www.asciimation.co.nz/beer/