From AFM to MAP

George Dickey georged at lsil.com
Tue Jan 29 18:49:16 GMT 2002

Hi

In order to free up a few ponies, I was thinking of removing my air
flow meter - the flap and spring style - and replacing it with a MAP
sensor.

The responce of these two sensors is very different, so I'll need to
make up a circuit to convert the MAP output to mimic the AFM output to
fool my stock ECU in to thinking it still has an AFM attached.

Any of you guys done anything simillar, got any pointers for me?

Cheers

George