[Diy_efi] Nissan Injector flow rates VG30-DET not DETT

simon.quested at equant.com simon.quested at equant.com
Wed Jul 10 22:41:54 GMT 2002

Hi All

I'm looking for the flow rate of the factory injector that came with the
VG30-DET engine. This is a quad cam, 24 valve, 3L V6 with a single ceramic
ball baring turbo non intercooled. It's the same engine as the Twin Turbo
300zx except for the single turbo and different intake manifold.

I am told the injectors on the TT are 370cc's I'd expect these to be the
same but I'd like to know for sure. They are a strange injector, side feed
with a return out the top.

Cheers

Simon