[Diy_efi] Re: MegaWideband digital WBO2

Dan Zorde dzorde at erggroup.com
Thu Jul 11 00:32:57 GMT 2002

You guys taking the piss ?  I'm with Don, it just keeps timing out on
me.  Even   http://www.dainst.com/    times out, its currently in 8.27am
Perth, Australia time (somewhere around 12-1am GMT I think) and I just
tried accessing again to no avail.  Any way to cross reference and see
if the server was off line at that time ?

Dan  dzorde at erggroup.com