[Diy_efi] DIY_WB and stand alone ems

Jörgen Karlsson jorgen.m.karlsson at home.se
Thu Jul 11 16:13:28 GMT 2002

Hi,

I seem to remember that I made a analog design that makes it possible to use
the diy_wb with an autronic ecu. It will only handle the rich side of
lambda=1. I will try to find it.

I am quite sure that I made a bascom-avr program for interfacing the two
too.
I haven't tested any of them but if anyone is interested in any of them I
can send you a mail.

Jörgen Karlsson