[Diy_efi] P0300 Random/Multiple Cylinder Missfire Detected

Matthew McCain mmccain at usaor.net
Mon Jul 15 22:44:53 GMT 2002

Hello,

    I thought I would give you an update on the Missfire in my 2001 Blazer.
I found the rotor was arked up.  The cap looked ok.  I looked at one of the
plugs and it was fouled.  It was dark black.  I bought a New Cap, Rotor,
Wires, Plugs, Air Cleaner, Fuel Filter and reset the ECM.  WOW!!!  NO
MISSFIRES!!!!  It is amazing how much horsepower was being robbed.  The
acceration is so much better.  It looks like it was running to rich.  The
air cleaner was pretty dirty.  Thanks for the help!!

Matt