[Diy_efi] Override/Passthrough EFI system?

Mike Gruber mike at grubinski.com
Fri Jul 26 14:11:18 GMT 2002

Shawn Fogg wrote:

 > Can't help with the ignition but for the injectors check out:
 >
 > http://ackthud.com/shawnfogg/fuelupgrade.htm
 >
 > And it might work on the MR-2.
 >
 > Shawn

Mine is trying to do the same thing as that system, *but* I can base it on any
arbitrary function of any arbitrary set of sensor signals, instead of just TPS.
  I also plan to do ignition control in addition to injector control, plus
datalogging, which I can use for performance testing (rpm vs. time).

Thanks for the link, though.  I'd never heard of that system.

Mike