[Diy_efi] Spark Plug readings

Brian Renegar thomas.renegar at nist.gov
Tue Jul 30 12:52:41 GMT 2002

I keep telling you guys it wasn't detonating.  If it were, as bad as you
are saying, then I definitely would have heard it.  The only thing it did
was pop in the exhaust and cut out once.  But that was only for 1 second,
before I lifted.  The tune is very rich.  So if it was lean for that one
second, then there must be a mechanical issue that needs sorting out.  But
the motor was NOT seeing extended detonation.

Brian