[Diy_efi] Liquid Phase Propane Injectors

Bobby Riggs bobbyriggs at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 1 21:43:05 GMT 2002

Not to start flames :) but you can use the good
ol' Vaccume accumulator can method.  You know, a
can with nipples on it, like a cows udders.
:)Builds a constant signal that powers brake
boosters, etc.  Seriously though I would never
mount a tank in the engine compartment, or under
my butt, I might as well learn how to kiss my own
ass goodbye while I was at it.
Maybe, put it in a reinforced area of your trunk
or build a accident proof cage around it.