[Diy_efi] OT - Events in London

Morten T Nielsen morten-n at gmx.de
Thu Jun 6 12:53:43 GMT 2002

Hi

Since I had little luck searching on the enternet for any automotive =
event in London, I'm mailing to the list to ask if any of you british =
people here know of some good events (Classics, Autojumbles, =
Museums...ANYTHING!) in the London area. I'll be visiting London from =
the 21st of June to the 25th. I visited the "Mews" (I think thats what =
you call them) last year in october but there was nothing to see except =
for Coys.
Just reply on my home e-mail to keep the number of OT posts at a min.

Thanks!

Morten T Nielsen
morten-n at gmx.de