[Diy_efi] Re: you need to look at this

J. Creech jcreech1 at olemac.net
Fri Jun 7 05:25:08 GMT 2002

Thanks Jeremy and Perry. It's a Real Audio movie, no wonder I couldn't get it, heh.
RaPlayer don't play nice with my computer, don't know why, so I "uninstalled" it. Usually,
Winblow Media player picks up the pieces, not this time it seems.

On the Car Model;
That thing is just SICK! I love it! 20k hours! That is some freakin' dedication. The only
question I have to ask though, For THAT much effort, why not build the Real Thing(tm)? You
can't actually get IN the model, even with a coolness factor of 11.98 on a scale of
10.....

Still, dazzling work.

The only thing that's (nearly) as cool, is the 1/10 scale Dodge Viper motor, mounted on a
stand. You start it up, and it can power an optional generator, that runs an electric
pencil sharpener........sorry, I don't have an URL.

-Scott