[Diy_efi] Re: you need to look at this

Kevin Wright (work) krwright at wankel.net
Fri Jun 7 15:27:17 GMT 2002

On Friday, June 7, 2002, at 12:22 AM, J. Creech wrote:

> The only thing that's (nearly) as cool, is the 1/10 scale Dodge Viper
> motor, mounted on a
> stand. You start it up, and it can power an optional generator, that
> runs an electric
> pencil sharpener........sorry, I don't have an URL.

I think you mean these guys. Not only do they have the Viper engine, but
you can get the whole scale-accurate car! RC, too!
They also make a small-block Chevy (with supercharger) and a T-bucket in
the same fashion.

http://www.conleyprecision.com/

Kevin Wright
krwright at wankel.net
krwright at directvinternet.com
http://www.wankel.net/~krwright

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by
stupidity." -- Hanlon's Razor