[Diy_efi] "Wet" Manifold Questions

Tom Sharpe twsharpe at mtco.com
Tue Jun 11 03:34:37 GMT 2002

Mama has a 2.3 MB Kompressor that has a small (I think it's a screw
compressor) with a big AC clutch driving it. The engine is cammed for
torque- no rpm, but it's fun to drive. You should be able to find one in
a junk yard reasonabbly priced. just put more cam in it.  HTH TomS.
(be sure to get the 'puter).