[Diy_efi] operating 02 on 12volts

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Thu Jun 13 22:41:03 GMT 2002

Switch mode supplies can solve problems, but they can
also create a whole new set.  I would stick to linear if it
can do the job.

I have a heater circuit which is designed to work under
12V, and could get into high 10s if needed.  Of course
it is not quite as simple and cheap.  I could send it
to you.

Bruce Roe