[Diy_efi] Re: My WB doesn't pass the test: The return...

renaud leguillr at COURRIER.UMontreal.CA
Fri Jun 14 12:55:16 GMT 2002

Hehehe... I'm not sure I will try this one... I don't have a spare sensor
in case I burn this one:-) But I am not sure I will resist to the
temptation to do it :-)

Renaud.

Actually if you use a propane torch on low, and
vary the distance from the VERY blue (close to
torch) to the heat portion you can go from Rich
to lean... the closer, the richer. Simple test
to see if the sensor 'works' since you can't tell
really if its 'good' or not :)