[Diy_efi] WB O2 system

Stephen Andersen SAndersen at advan-tek.com
Fri Jun 14 13:37:39 GMT 2002

I am assuming that the effects will then be similar if one is
running "standard" petrol (assuming there is such a thing) but
adding in water/alcohol injection?  The alcohol in the mix
will screw things up same as if it is mixed into the
fuel, and both constituents will significantly impact
the "moistness" of the mix and hence the recorded values?

Geez, this stuff is kind of messy!!!

Steve

I hope that I now have this one covered!! ;-)