[Diy_efi] DIY-WBO2 circuit improvement suggestion

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Wed Jun 19 13:27:51 GMT 2002

A 12 - 14V input doubling converter might put out up
to 28 volts.  There are several parts in the DIY-WB that
could not withstand that stress.  For example there
are 18 V clippers intended to limit spikes, but now they
would be on all the time and burn up.  A separate
reducer could be built to come back down, but now
your simplicity is gone.  Bruce Roe