[Diy_efi] tiny injection

The Punisher punisher454 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 20 14:19:51 GMT 2002

Thanks Eric.
I've been hearing about this "fuel injected" OS engine, now I took a look.
Judging by the picture it looks like the "injector" is a duty cycle solenoid
valve type thing, replacing the jet in the carb. Also the picture says that
it has 2 sensors, RPM and Temp, but it looks like it also reads TPS through
the throttle servo connection. This would make it a basic Alpha-N setup like
an analog Holley Pro-Jection.
Does anybody know if this is so? If it works the way I am assuming it does,
somebody could make something like it with a PIC or AVR fairly cheap.