[Diy_efi] DIY WB as daily driver

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Fri Jun 21 18:27:07 GMT 2002

The heater tends to draw less current as it gets hotter,
partially compensating.  However this effect is not 100%,
since the heater actually needs to BE hotter to decrease
current.  A fancy system might actually measure resistance
(applied voltage divided by current flowing) and continuously
adjust power for the resistance representing the correct
temperature.  Part of the problem is that not every sensor
has the same resistance.

Bruce Roe