[Diy_efi] DIY-WBO2 circuit improvement suggestion (Greg Hermann)

Jorgen Karlsson jorgen.m.karlsson at home.se
Mon Jun 24 02:31:56 GMT 2002

Chad wrote:

> I PWM'ed a UEGO heater once, the thing started making noise.
> Noise = vibration, I figured ceramic and vibration probably don't mix.
>
> I didn't try adding an inductor in the circuit, that would keep
> the current continuous.

That is useful information, I am trying to build a microprocessor controlled
UEGO controller and I had originally planned to PWM the heater directly.
This is a resting project, one of the design criterias are simplicity in
circuit design and control logic. So far I haven't been able to make a
design that fulfill that, but I haven't put much effort in it either.

Jorgen Karlsson
Gothenburg, Sweden.