[Diy_efi] Newby, Possible PC control?

Mark Williams (MWP) mwp at overclockers.com.au
Mon Jun 24 17:49:42 GMT 2002

I am also looking into the same thing but using linux or rt-linux.

I was thinking along the lines of using a few cheap PICs or other fast micros
to do the timing, and then use the linux box to do all the hard calculations
and other required number crunching.  This way i would get the timing accuracy
needed cheaply, and would also have the flexibility and quick devel of using a
PC.

Im still looking into it... slowly.
I cant see any reason as to why it cant be done though.

MWP