[Diy_efi] Looking for some help on a speed sensor project - added

Brian Dessent brian at dessent.net
Mon Jun 24 22:12:42 GMT 2002

"Saxon, Howard (AFS-Warren)" wrote:

> I'm going to try and get some samples of the LM2907 to work with but if I
> want 2 different switches to turn on at 2 different speeds, would I just
> need 2 LM2907's.?

Yes.  If the two speed switches are independent, then you can just build
two separate circuits with two 2907s.  But, if you wanted staging (for
example relay A turns on at X mph, then at Y mph A turns off and B turns
on) you would have to interface the two a bit.  But your original
description didn't mention this so it sounds like you can treat the two
separately.

Brian