[Diy_efi] injector placement

Tom Sharpe twsharpe at webmail1.mtco.com
Tue Jun 25 21:29:36 GMT 2002

The Edelbrock unit(s) try to squirt on to the back of the hot intake valve
to evaporate the fuel (assumed for economy/drivability) and include in the
code "settle time" between squirt and valve open. (although the code does
not always work correctly.) I always thought that TBI should idle better
and get better economy. Maybe a dual system with staged batch/sequential at
WOT and a TBI or CPI or air assisted (sheared) injector(s) for idle/cruse
would be the best.....