[Diy_efi] RE: Intercooled question (now AC advocacy)

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Wed Jun 26 19:37:58 GMT 2002

Quit dabbling and get serious with it  ; )
Get certified...look into what the EPA says,
get into what the industry uses--not what some
salesman is trying to sell you. The only reason I had
to buy a $2500 refrigerant ID machine is because
of this AIDs virus of A/C systems...

BTW--putting NOS in the rollbar is a very cool (no pun intended) idea...

Lyndon