[Diy_efi] Re: Diy_efi digest, Vol 1 #127 - 4 msgs

jsmith at ausb.com jsmith at ausb.com
Wed Jun 26 23:14:12 GMT 2002

Great of Tom to think of us.  It's nice to know that we are on his mind for
the most trivial of pursuits.

You know I think that I'm going to copy  'ole Tom on all the mail I get for
the next few days.  Hey, I believe in share and share alike.  Treat your
friends as you would like to be treated

In case you missed it - the email is:

mailto:"Tom Sharpe" <twsharpe at webmail1.mtco.com>

dh