[Diy_efi] tiny injection

elcamino73 elcamino73 at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 27 23:22:34 GMT 2002

You've got my attention. I have built a system from scratch and it is not
finished yet.
D1 Procharger, Accel single plane manifold, custom 4 barrel throttle body,
large air to air I/C and second I/C to be figured out yet.
Stop being so darn general and tell me what you don't like about "these
systems".
.

Blown 407
ElCamino