[Diy_efi] Gauge/Sensor accuracy?

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sat Jun 29 23:58:07 GMT 2002

Good quality guages are $$.
As long as they are repeatable, is what realy matters.
I generally run some reasonably priced guages in the car, and then have a
diagnostic set.   From time to time (each spring), I'll plug things in and
compare notes, or IF I suspect a problem, then again verify them.
   IMO, if you're doing a full out race car, then mechanicals, if for the
street electrical.   The mechanicals when they do fail can be a huge arsed
problem.   So I'd rather not risk em.   They are also expensive to plumb, ie
AN only.
Bruce