[Diy_efi] Gauge/Sensor accuracy?

EFI Dude efidude at avn-tech.com
Sun Jun 30 08:26:12 GMT 2002

I guess the partial answer is that since my gauges can
be had for a relatively low price, then it is not too
accurate.  I'm honestly not surprised.

Good point about repeatability, but how do the VDO's
(cockpit series to be specific) and their matching
sensors fare for repeatability?

Most of my gauges are electrical (water temp, oil
pressure, volts, fuel pressure).  Vacuum/boost is
mechanical, though I have a high accuracy boost
gauge that I will hook up for the tests.

BTW, street car, but trying to make 500hp on a S/C'ed
5.0.

Thanks.