Nissan ECM question

Mark Bottorff bottorffinator at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 7 18:43:35 GMT 2002

I recieved my Megasquirt kit today. Very cool! Can't
wait to put it together. Anyway, does anyone know what
would happen if I disconnect the injectors in an '85
300ZX T? I'd like to run the injectors with the
Megasquirt while retaining all the other stock
electronics. Would putting a resistor in each injector
clip keep the ECM happy, or is there another way?

Thanks,
Mark