[Diy_efi] Traction control strategy

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Wed May 1 06:05:48 GMT 2002

I have used this method.  Just let the timer count, and
subtract the previous count from the latest.  If the last
reading is smaller, put a 1 in front of it before subtracting.

You need enough bits to be sure the counter can't go all
the way around in one sample interval.  I inhibited the
count while reading, because a change at that instant
could give you a very strange combination of the old
and new value.

Bruce Roe